Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sleepless nights with "Ineng"

Dear Spark,
1 day left and its our daughter's 1st month already. Up to now, i still cant believe that i am a full pledge dad. I am happy, I really am despite the numerous sleepless nights. Bea was labelled by her pedia as a "good-crier" and it definitely shows at least averaging every 2-4 hours. It was really though especially during the 1st few weeks as I have another patient, which is my wife. I was simply thinking that maybe God is testing my patience, and so i asked for more, beyond my normal limitations.


Spark, i am so glad that we are here home. I know it is really small, but i like the freedom that we have here. We sleep more, we can do whatever we want and we have the liberty to feel the responsibilities as a family. Our poor roof still needs repair, but i pray to God that he guards our "unrepairable" roof. Is there such a word as "unrepairable"?


Today, we went to ortigas to have a product training for our business. As Hong Kong Street food has a wide variety, we need to taste all the products. Janice and I tasted all of them, but they were really a lot. 


Spark, as i was doing before with you last year, i promise to do this on a daily basis. This a better scapegoat for my strange psp addiction.


I Miss you Spark.
Meeekolet

No comments:

Post a Comment